Hundreds of Products
to the UK
on all orders
- Made using real fresh krill
- Natural liquid presents a combination of highly soluble liquid foods
- As well as salts and sugars that drive the fish into a feeding frenzy
- Cloudy Krill Liquid creates a hazy cloud that sits close to the lake bed
- Giving fish the confidence to feed freely
- Perfectly complements the Krill Active Mix
- Not only is it great for PVA mixes
- Also perfect to any spod mix to create a haze in your swim
- Supplied in a 1 litre jerry can
Every now and then a particular product comes along which really has the wow factor. One of these little gems is the Pure Krill Liquid.
There are only a few liquids in the bait game that genuinely stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of attraction, nutrition and long-term appeal, and Pure Krill Liquid is one of them. The most exciting liquid to hit the fishing scene since L-Zero-30. In fact, looking at it from a scientific point of view, the Pure Krill Liquid edges it due to its incredibly nutrient-rich profile.
After harvesting, krill is milled into a mash and heated up for the hydrolysis (pre-digesting) stage, here enzymes are added to produce a controlled breakdown of the krill into a liquid hydrolysate. It is this enzyme treatment stage which makes the Pure Krill Liquid into a superb, water-soluble liquid protein that is highly stimulatory to a fish�s senses.
There�s an almost endless list of applications for this product for all species. It makes a superb coating/soak for pellets and boilies, it can be added to a PVA bag or stick mix, it can be incorporated into boilies at the mixing stage or added to a spod mix or groundbait. Its soluble nature makes it suitable for year-round use in any water temperature. If you haven�t already tried it then what are you waiting for!
- Additional Information